ego sum tabellae vado
evening my friends! how was your thursday? fulfilling i pray! mine was quite tantalising. i apologise for my post this morning, i wrote it while not in a proper frame of mind. ill try to make sure it doesnt happen again, cause really who likes reading posts like that every day? my fan numbers will dwindle like so much respect for kiat after watching his videos on this blog.
hahaha that hair raising display of "dancing" aside!
after swimming with jerome i chilled with him at the delhi. talking over hot chocolate(sumptuous, thick and creamy hot chocolate) we discussed my afore mentioned future occupation. i have to say jerome and the hot chocolate made it so much sweeter to make up my mind!
i went home at around... 530 6? yeah and that was the PERFECT time for a walk!!! so i took one. the weather was agreeable and it gave me ample opportunity to reflect on my life and where it was headed. twas not very encouraging...
hahaha ok im not being emo, enough of that for one lifetime. i realised that i had alot of stuff going for me when i really take a good look around. : ) Gods taking care of me, thus i need not worry so much. im pretty sure years down the road ill be extremely happy despite current issues implying otherwise.
as a matter of fact!!! i hereby promise that ill visit this blog and wallow in the nostalgia sure to follow... the very thought about an older me looking on these posts years from now tingles!
right right right so kiats at my house now. hope he can stay over!!! we realised that weve spent almost every day together since last week. must be because both of us think the other is so cool to be around.
wahahaha alright no. its because our different(and believe me, they ARE oh so staggeringly different) personalities blend well. : ) i love you kiat.
well, thats it for one night! toodles my poodles(WTF?!?!?!?!)!
Cobra Starship's Snakes On A Plane
Times are strange
We got a free upgrade for
Snakes on a plane.
Fuck 'em, I don't care.
Bought the cheap champagne,
We're going down in flames, hey.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
So kiss me goodbye.
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive.
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in your eyes.
Goodbye.
It's time to fly,
To make the stars align
With the turpentine
Lounging in their suits and ties.
Watch the whore's parade
For the price you paid, hey.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
Oh, I'm ready for it
Come on, bring it.
So kiss me goodbye.
Honey I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in your eyes
So kiss me goodbye.
Honey, I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in your eyes
Goodbye.
Ladies and gentlemen
These snakes are slitherin'
With dollar signs in they eyes
With tongues so reptilian
This industry's venemous
With cold-blooded cinnamon
No need for nervousness
It's just a little turbulence.
So kiss me goodbye.
Honey I'm gonna make it out alive
So kiss me goodbye.
I can see the venom in your eyes