this is it ladies and gentlemen. the moment youve all been waiting for. im at the lan shop now warming up my com in preparation to do battle with jaesh "too-cool-for-acjc" balachandran. hes answered my challenge, and now the score shall be FINALLY settled.
lets recall the regulations shall we: -armm(which means well be using the same hero against each other) starting gold 700. first to 5 matches wins a dinner, bragging rights(including being addressed as sir for a week by the loser, with the loser having to call himself noobalabia for said period of time) and ETERNAL GLORY.
point to note: ill be playing and blogging after each match, and maybe during if i pawn hard enough. more intuitive and interesting, i believe.
1st match: Lucy the Doom Bringer.
he forfeited in a matter of minutes. after first blood at lvl 4 and killing him AGAIN at lvl 6, jaesh figured that enough was enough and threw in the towel.
HAN THE HONOURABLE EMERGES VICTORIOUS
2nd match: Lion the Demon Witch.
jaesh couldnt take the heat. : ) then again the pussy couldnt take a bee sting without whining for a pink slip......
HAN THE HEROIC EMERGES VICTORIOUS
3rd match: Raijin Thunderkeg the Storm Spirit
intense so far. evenly matched. we keep killing each other, so its extremely tense and im genuinely worried that jaesh may take this round...
HAHAHAHAHA NO. WAIT. JUST OWNED HIM.
HAN THE HUMBLE EMERGES VICTORIOUS
4th match: Yunero the Juggernaut
.... of course we bloody hell remake its fucking brainless to play this...
5th match: Leshrac the Tormented Soul
jaesh learned the hard way, that diabolic eddict isnt only good for downing towers. one k physical dmge is by no means something an intell hero can shrug off. better luck next time biatch.
HAN THE HUGABLE(im running out....) EMERGES VICTORIOUS
and that concludes our little competition this evening!!! the score stands at 4 to nothing, in favour of yours truly. : ) mmmmmm i can taste that free dinner already!!! but more importantly, jaesh has learned his place-in utter and abject subjugation at the feet of a dota superior.
oops better get back to our bnet game... DOTA FTW ME LOVELIES!!!!
Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland and T.I.'s My Love
You don't come, I ain't gonna die
Hold up, what you mean, you can't go why (wha?)
Me and you boyfriend we ain't no tie (uh uh)
You say you wanna kick it when I ain't so high (man)
Baby, it's obvious that I ain't your guy
I ain't gon lie, I feel your space
And forget your face, I swear I will
Same park, same bullet anywhere I chill
Just bring wit me a pair, I will