except at night! went to meet jerome and xing wei for gym. thank my lucky stars that i called jerome in the day lah it was getting so mundane around my house. all there was to do was play dota, learn new songs on guitar. i cant even go for walks until my face heals, apparently the sun will damage it.
after talking cock and working out we left for town to meet kiat to drink!
where we found that chips closes on sundays. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
but no worries lah. the 4 of us headed over to coffee bean instead!!! haha i had a nice cappuccino and we chatted about stuff!
jerome good luck with whats her name. dont fuck it up please, its not good to be emo when you only have a month to party. and please please please bring drinks for tonight... im taking wine and cointreau
on a side note, my stocks are depleted and my parents are starting to ask questions. drinking at my house will now be limited to bear and cheap vodka. : ) unless i start digging into my savings.................
yeah. that aside! kiat come to my house to chill after we left town. we talked about heavy stuff... things you can only talk about with your closest friends.
at the pool side, where its dark and really nice and windy, we spoke of things involving life... its constants and its variables. i like delving into conversations like these. ill give you all a snippet shall i?
how does a relationship BEGIN between two people? im not talking about those short lived ones, those that are built solely on passion and misplaced emotions. im discussing those ties that really LAST, those that evolve and bloom into something amazing, beautiful.
its actually pretty simple.
two people start out as friends. as they spend more and more time together, they find that they are mutually attracted to each other, and this attraction is GROWING. it could be because they feel comfortable when they are next to each other, or it could be because they feel that the other is a wonderful, sincere person who they can trust.
from here, contact between them increases, merely because they really enjoy the company the other provides. after some time, this mutual attraction CHANGES. it transforms into real, honest feelings. if the two decide to ACT on these feelings, if they decide to give it a chance... well, then its almost a guaranteed outcome that they will have a long, sweet future together.
you see? thats how a TRUE relationship develops. it evolves. it is continually moulded until it becomes a picturesque, heart-lifting statue of love and faith. from a compulsory beginning of mutual attraction, feelings erupt if given the perfect conditions and oppurtunities. hmmmm.
today is the 3rd of december. tonights the party at arena, before which im buying jaesh dinner. looking forward to meeting him MORE than the party come to think of it. hes one of lifes constants after all : )
yesh, kiats coming my house now!!! gonna watch simpsons movie and admire his new hair colour. O_O haha if he falls asleep maybe ill give him a "second coating"........till tomorrow me lovelies, take care and stay beautiful!!!
My Chemical Romance's House Of Wolves
Well, I know a thing about contrition,
Because I got enough to spare.
And I'll be granting your permission,
'Cause you haven't got a prayer.
Well I said hey, hey hallelujah,
I'ma come on sing the praise.
And let the spirit come on through ya,
We got innocence for days!
Well, I think I'm gonna burn in hell,
Everybody burn the house right down.
And say, ha
What I wanna say
Tell me I'm an angel,
Take this to my grave.
Tell me I'm a bad man,
Kick me like a stray.
Tell me I'm an angel,
Take this to my grave.