Saturday, December 22, 2007

"hi han" to make my day

would you be so kind me lovely?

to msn, sms or even better, call? your voice would go so great with my life.

oh and i almost forgot to mention

that the hardest thing to catch would be your eye.

....

wtf was that shit about. no idea where THAT came from. no joke, it just popped into my mind when i was listening to paramore.

anyway, evening me duckies!!! how was your day? eventful i hope! mine sure was. oh before i start, this post wont be too impressive. pretty tired and i just wanna dota tonight.

went vivo to finish up christmas shopping with ian and chris. we were all uber tired after 5 hours spent walking around. but it was so worth it, we found the perfect gifts for everyone! really looking forward to the present swap tomorrow!!!!

and we saw so many hot girls.

pale girls who wear make up for ian, athletic and tanned girls for me! in addition to that, there were attractive salesgirls applenty!!!!

chris even got the name of one of em.

...

only cause she wanted him to buy from her so she could get commission though. hahahaha no lah, chris how hamsome. can get her handphone number even, if he really wanted to.

after we finished shopping, we all headed home. bushed and sore from walking around from 12-5, some rest was in dire order. after all, tomorrows a big day!

ogay dogay, ima go bathe and dota!!! wanna try a new strat. ill put it up here if all goes well and i pawn the whole friggin game. have a nice night loyal readers!!!

Dashboard Confessional's Vindicated

Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself

So clear
Like the diamond in your ring
Cut to mirror your intention
Oversized and overwhelmed
The shine of which has caught my eye
And rendered me so isolated, so motivated
I am certain now that I am

Vindicated
I am selfish
I am wrong
I am right
I swear I'm right
Swear I knew it all along
And I am flawed
But I am cleaning up so well
I am seeing in me now
The things you swore you saw yourself