hsssshhhhhhhttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt. im so lethargic. i just ate a whole plate of goodies/snacks, and i feel like taking my customary saturday afternoon nap. but hey ive still got enough mobility for one post! ill make this extremely simple, i wanna hit the sack.
thursday after work, met up with yanni wei and marcus. wei and marcus were spewing german... at least i THINK it was german. shopped, ate, smoked. went home.
friday(yesterday) even better! went to parkway parade to have dinner with yanni. interesting thing happened: halfway over the overhead bridge i realised my phone was missing. i went oh no oh no oh no and ran back to the bus stop with my eyes glued to the floor.
and this nice indian couple(who were pretty old. early fifties?) came up to me and the woman said excuse me did you drop a phone? is this yours? i was like oh thank you so much, this is really very kind of you thanks thanks.
...
i must pay this good deed forward.
i think wei is very beautiful.
ok.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA
then i rushed over to yanni because it was already 8 and it was coming down really heavily. shopped, ate some jap/chinese blend food.
had ice cream dessert! not telling you where, i dont want it to become another island creamery. then again i doubt anyone would dress up and travel all the way to east coast just for some ice cream...........
still not telling you though.
moving on, went to yannis house from there.
talked cock at the poolside in windy heights for a bit.
left at about 12 1215? yanni was pulling aggro from her dad.
ok got home dotaed a bit
smoked a bit
slept
woke up late today
dotaed
smoked
lunch
dota
smoke
and here we are.
told you itd be real simplistic. : )
time to sleep
im not even gonna bother with punctuation anymore. oh wait i just did! and again!!! haha ok till the next post readers, take care.
Boys Like Girls' Heels Over Head
I got your runaway smile in my piggybank baby
Gonna cash it right in for a new Mercedes
If I drive a hundred thousand miles
Would you let me stay a while?
Now I'm heels over head,
I'm hangin' upside-down
Thinkin' how you left me for dead
California bound
And when you hit the coast
I hope you think of me
And how I'm stuck here with the ghost
Of what we used to be
Now I'm heels over head,
I'm hangin' upside-down
Thinkin' how you left me for dead
California bound