Thursday, February 21, 2008

may i divert your attention to the left?

so you may notice the brand new picture!!!

see, the old one showing me sitting in cheerful contemplation of school and everything leading up to the A levels hardly does justice to this period of time does it? as in the period... of Everything In Between. thus, i decided to use THIS, a picture i took when jerome came to my house to drink the other day.

i think it just reflects my life during this time so accurately. in between the heavy drinking and slacking at home in my most comfortable pyjamas, i hang out with friends doing stuff which we will remember years from now. : )

cheers me lovelies!

Motion City Soundtrack's The Future Freaks Me Out

Betty can’t quit carving question marks in my wrist.
"How come we’re so alone?"
We waste away the days with nicotine and television samples,
From an era we hate to admit we embrace.
We fail to represent.
We fail to be content.
We fail at everything we ever even try to attempt.
And so the story goes,
As only Betty knows.
It’s time we take control.

I’m on fire, and now I think I'm ready to bust a move.
Check it out I’m rocking steady,
To the beat in my head,
That goes oh, oh, oh, oh.
I know that she’s the only one.
I’d rather waste my time with her.