sing to the tune of box car racer's cat like thief(tom's parts)
last cigarette about a day ago
twenty sticks of one thing i have blown
the best thing yet to help us through and through
davidoff oh how i miss you
lure me back when i quit, i am done
cat like thief you stole air from my lungs
guide me to an early grave
i gave you up, im turning away
man. this sucks.
Matchbox Twenty's Disease
You left a stain
On every one of my good days
But I am stronger than you know
I have to let you go
No one's ever turned you over
No one's tried
To ever let you down
Beautiful girl
Bless your heart
I got a disease
Deep inside me
Makes me feel uneasy baby
I can't live without you
Tell me
What am I supposed to do about it
Keep your distance from it
Don't pay attention to me
I got a disease