Thursday, February 28, 2008

blogging from a buddies abode

well today i woke up pretty early. with heavy reservation i might add. cause the way i saw it, it was gonna be another slow thursday. messing around with the guitar, breakfast, attempting to cast spells on my computer to fix the unruly internet and general slouching about the house etc etc. as it stood, i knew that id probably die of lethargy if i didnt do anything. still, that wasnt enough reason to warrant any drastic measures. thus, i followed my scheduled routine with unsurpassed drudgery.

BUT, at about one thirty, i was literally bored outta my skull. no kidding. it felt like i took a hit from a bong. my head was flying around with wild abandon, trying to find something to adhere to. something, ANYTHING!!! just to keep keep myself from going comatose. clearly, if i had to do this for the next several hours until night fell and my options at fun opened up, id be driven insane.

keeping this in mind, i gave kiat a ring.

and so i find myself at his house now, chilling out with my good chums kiat and char. : ) im really glad i decided to shake off my apathy and come out all the way to cashew heights for to hang out with these two. a ton better than stoning at home anyway. when i couple how my ip address fluctuates between the ninth and first circle of hell with the disturbing fact of my great grandma's uncontrollable flatulence, traveling the forty minutes here is really, REALLY preferable to namly avenue. Especially when you consider that my faithful friend kiat never ever complains about the tedious countless journeys to jaya towers. or like when charissa has to endure me head butting her and biting her. like what the hell is my problem right. omgosh im such a freak.

sl;dkfjl;jkfdl;kfj;sklfjsdklfjsdl;jk hate myself gonna kill myself

...

im going to leave that there. just as a testament to these twos' unbridled ravings. : )

so the two of em went running and me being the sloth i am decided to stay here and take a nap. which is what i shall do now. yesh. till next time me lovelies, remember: if your gonna start smoking, start on davidoff golds!!!

p.s. this song is for you, because its as though you couldnt care less

The Used' All That I've Got

I need something else
Would someone please just give me
Hit me, knock me out and let me go back to sleep
I can laugh all i want,
Inside i still am empty
So deep, that it didn't even bleed and catch me

I'll be just fine pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got
I'll be just fine pretending I'm not
I'm far from lonely
And it's all that I've got