Monday, February 11, 2008

i measure my days in smiles

short post today ladies and gents, im a bit knackered. swimming followed by gym after ive been outta action for such a long time really gave me a good beat down. plus, im pushing twenty.

anyway!

woke up today at 10. awe friggin some: i was thinking about all the poor unfortunates having to get up before me to get to school/work/army. aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. had a nice scrambled egg breakfast. played dota.

went to school. bought kiat and char their "lunch". made my way to sports complex for a swim. then yanni came! walked back over to school, where she bought me a nice filling lunch. after winning twenty dollars from me last night at windy heights, she needed SOMEONE to spend the cash on right?

upon finishing, we strolled back to the sports complex. where we each had our last cigarette. : (

she had swim pe coaching, i felt like gym. went upstairs after i was done, talked to char kiat and eileen for a while. after which i headed home!!!

now im here. and soooo tired. but hell, its a good kinda tired. till next time readers, adieu!

p.s. davidoff, this songs for you.

Frou Frou's Breathe In

I read you
And God, I'm good at it
I'm so spot on

Chord shapes in air
Go press that dissonance
If you dare

And you, Breathin' in
Finesse an innocent
From her partying

And I'm high enough from all the waiting
To ride a wave on your inhaling
And I'm high enough from all the waiting
To ride a wave on your inhaling
'Cause I love you, oh
Can't help but love you, oh