"what if not being with her is the biggest mistake of my life?" - JD
theres a difference between being sad and emo. sad is when something upsetting really happens(or doesnt happen, whichever), leading one to feel down and truly out. emo people are depressed just for the SAKE of being depressed. pathetic, to say the least.
presently, i am sad. very much so. every site ive visited to try to find the last episode of season 6 of scrubs has ended in failure. and the thing is, the episode is an awesome HOUR long. oh my dot ill feel like crap if have to skip such a monumental moment in serial history. its comparable to never watching the last episode of friends!!!!!!!
blah.
in my utmost desperation, i have decided to offer a reward to anyone who can give me a link to watch season 6 episode 21/22 of scrubs. i will buy dinner for the first person who gets me an unbroken, moderate quality viewing of the evasive finale of season 6. a NICE dinner too, somewhere like crystal jade or breakos. you know the type im talking about.
so please, help a guy out will ya!
The Fray's Oceans Away
Do not get me wrong
I cannot wait
For you to come home
For now you’re not here
And I’m not there
It’s like we’re on our own
To figure it out
Consider how
To find a place to stand
Instead of walking away
And instead of
Nowhere to land
This is going to
Break me clean in two
This is going to
Bring me close to you
She is everything I need
That I never knew I wanted
She is everything I want
That I never knew I needed