what is it about seeing another person cry which makes us do the very same? it rarely matters if this person is someone we are close to, or heck, even know. the very sight of a fellow human being enduring so much heartache and pain so as to move him/her to tears makes us sad in return. i think its because we are reminded all too well that we are just average in the end, and there are things out there which can make us upset to the point of depression. or maybe its because theres something inherently WRONG about a situation where we see another hurt so much, and we respond in kind.
its three am, and this may sound like nonsensical babbling to you, but i am very much clear headed. so heres the thing... the next time you see a person crying and you know why, if you possess even the slightest amount of compassion, youll definitely feel the same way i do about this whole enigma.
in the mean time, ive got stuff on my mind. playroom confessions to a friend of three years revealed just how scary some things can really be... especially if you have never put it into perspective before.
p.s. this is my newest smoking song
Snow Patrol's Signal Fire
The perfect words never crossed my mind
'Cause there was nothing in there but you
I felt every ounce of me, screaming out
But the sound was trapped deep in me
All I wanted, just sped right past me
But I was rooted fast to the earth
I could be stuck here for a thousand years
Without your arms to drag me out
There you are, standing right in front of me
There you are, standing right in front of me
All this fear falls away, you leave me naked
Hold me close, cause I need you to guide me to safety