Tuesday, March 18, 2008

i dont think i could handle that

i had a very very very bad night. my neck was so painful i could not move my head at ALL. just lying on the pillow was near unbearable, the throbbing ache kept me from going to sleep. the two panadols i took barely helped, and i drifted in and out of consciousness so fretfully i fear i only got 2 hours of sleep. this sucks big time.

horrible mood. dont want to blog so much. quick summary.

sat mos very fun sun rest had lunch with my two returning cousins from usa mon lunch with yanni traning came home almost died.

ow.

Guster's I Hope Tomorrow Is Like Today

Don't you go away tomorrow
I don't think I could handle that
You're probably dreaming that you're flying on
Then you start to fall
But then you rise and shine forever
Don't go away
I hope tomorrow is like today