she walked past the garden where they used to sit and laugh at the world as it went by.
the smells of fading flowers and wet grass wafted past her as she glanced at the swing they sat on, remembering the nights they spent together and poems they wrote. the tree under which it was seemed more lonely than she recalled it, its great branches now woven with gold and yellow instead of the green and brown like she knew so well.
"is everything this sad when your not in love?" she asked aloud
a shadow passed over her face as another cloud blew past the sun. without another word, she continued on her solitary way. the field she was in was large, a neverending sea of green. the waving waist high grass parted before her, her sandals brushing lightly over soil.
and she couldnt remember the last time she smiled, as she fell into another cry.
me lovely, will this just be another new month for you and i, as we never find what we are always looking for?
alright then. i guess ill still be here... just another shoulder, for just another time.
Five for Fighting's All I Know
I bruise you
You bruise me
We both bruise so easily
Too easily to let it show
I love you, and thats all I know
-
And all my plans
Keep fallin through
All my plans they
Depend on you
Depend on you
To help them grow
I love you and thats all I know