Sunday, January 27, 2008

lemme upgrade ya

its beyond awesome hanging out at windy heights talking to a lovely friend. : ) especially when theres smokes, canned drinks and an amazingly quiet night.

today(sunday, for the more stoned) was interesting...

but ill tell you more about it at work tomorrow

i wanna dota a bit before hitting the sack.

cheers me lovelies!

Dido's Thank You

I drank too much last night, got bills to pay
My head just feels in pain
I missed the bus and there'll be hell today
I'm late for work again
And even if I'm there,
They'll all imply that
I might not last the day
And then you call me and it's not so bad
It's not so bad and

I want to thank you for giving me the best day of my life
Oh just to be with you is having the best day of my life