Sunday, April 27, 2008

re: OUR time at the river

I know
That you won’t
See me around

But ill go
And you won’t
Make a sound

Cause by now
Its night out
Its getting late

You’re sleeping
I’m slippin
Far from grace

And now
Is not the time
This season
Was not mine
Im seeing now
Im being left behind
By the one
Who was always
On my mind
On
My
Mind
On
My
Mind

the tunes worked out, now i just need to get the right chords in place.

last night was... ogay. we were supposed to eat at modestos but too many people came too late so we had to settle for crystal jade palace in the end. whatever, at least there wasnt any fuckin chicken. the beef tasted like heaven, i swear.

right right so headed to chips. drank a bit. went to arena to party. fun until ting y and kwok ming got wasted outta their minds. i felt obliged to take care of them. nasty stuff, really. but someones gotta do it. and if xin wei chris marcus ian eileen yanni kanni and shun wanna continue to party, im not gonna be the one to spoil their fun.

i told myself id get home right after ting ys boyfriend showed up. i didnt feel right leaving her with yanni and shaun(shawn?) kok for some reason. dunno why... it was just a nagging feeling of making sure myself that everything was alright.

after ting y left, we were waiting around for yanni to go get some food. but she was somewhere with shaun(shawn?) kok, and so we had little choice but to abide patiently until she returned. after about ten minutes, i decided to fuck with this and went home with chris. it was getting late, and none of us knew how long yanni would take.

got home at around four. slept at around four fifteen.

woke up and taaadaaa. just called my platoon sergeant to let him know im on mc tomorrow. he told me be at pasir ris at 1915 on monday evening. now i have to call my platoon commander. not looking forward to this.

thus far, my first book out has been... hmm. not up to standards, i would say. it certainly didnt meet my expectations. but hey, my bar is really high so maybe its just me. well see next time.

Good Charlotte's The River

I've seen enough now,
to know that beautiful things,
don't always stay that way.
I've done enough now,
to know this beautiful place,
isn't everything they say.

I heard that evil comes disguised,
Like a city of angels,
I'm walking towards the light.

Baptized in the river,
I've seen a vision of my life,
And I wanna be delivered.
In the city was a sinner,
I've done a lot of things wrong,
But I swear I'm a believer
Like the prodigal son,
I was out on my own,
Now I'm trying to find my way back home.
Baptized in the river,
I'm delivered.
I'm delivered.