Saturday, April 5, 2008

not just ghosts... but ighosts.

i am a strong believer in karma. i always said that what goes around comes around, everything you sow you reap. theres nothing more dangerous than committing bad deeds, and nothing more desirable than doing good ones. after all, its better to have something under your belt than hovering over your head.

thus, when john(jeromes brother) restarted the com just as i was about to win this one hour long dota game, i didnt feel that aggroed. no, on the contrary, i was at peace. oh sure i was in total shock for a while, especially since one moment my broodmother with mkb butterfly burize and threads was destroying the world tree and the next the screen went black and some nonsensical white words popped up in the top left corner, but i got over it real quick.

turning to john, who did this despicable deed to dodge the forfeit he had to suffer if i won the game(duck walk to newton mrt saying "han is the best" over and over), i took a deep breath and said "karma john, karma. tomorrow youll be hit by lightning one. confirm, dont worry." yes.

besides, there will be other games. no doubt about it, ill be able to replicate my awesome pawning powers with ease. and ill do all this with a huge smile on my face knowning someday, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow but SOMEDAY... john will suffer a thunderbolt right to the noggin.

and ill be at his funeral wearing a white suit and giving out invitations to my party that weekend.

in closing. never do unto others what you would have others do onto you, as you never quite know when youll be on the receiving end. payback IS a bitch, so before you fuck around, think twice and wonder if your willing to take the 400 damage from double edge before you hit that button.

p.s. would you stop needing me and start wanting me

Sarah McLachlan's Fallen

Heaven bend to take my hand
And lead me through the fire
Be the long awaited answer
To a long and painful fight
Truth be told I've tried my best
But somewhere along the way
I got caught up in all there was to offer
And the cost was so much more than I could bear

Though I've tried, I've fallen
I have sunk so low
I have messed up
Better I should know
So don't come round here
And tell me I told you so