Sunday, July 20, 2008

bevy of

ill make this quick, cause im in a bit of rush. seems like all my bookouts are spent rapidly trying to squeeze as much fun outta the precious weekend as possible. lets start with what i did last week.

1st book out

friday mos with jerome and the rest.

saturday arena with sat and a couple others.

2nd book out

friday went home to rest

saturday celebrated jeromes birthday at mos(more details next time)

and thats it. excuse me, ive gotta go lie down a bit more. later me lovelies.

Kanye West feat. Dwele's Flashing Lights

I know it's been a while,
Sweetheart, we hard-ly talk, I was doing my thing
I know I was foul bay-bay,
a-bay late-ly you been all on my brain,
And if somebody would've told me a month ago
Fronting though, yo I wouldn't wanna know
If somebody would've told me a year ago
it'd go, get this difficult