Monday, March 2, 2009

its the times we grit our teeth and toss aside everything

Love In All Its Finery

i cant remember
the last time we agreed
on anything other
than a place to eat

i couldnt recall
why you were sad
or why you claimed
i treated you bad

it slipped my mind
how you looked
wearing a smile
and what it took

to make me give
a bit of me
but only enough
for us to be

two people
not estranged
live one life
as man and wife

doh. next blog post, the return of Adam Occult!!!

: D

7 day lo!

Estelle feat. Kanye West's American Boy

And I know you’re not into all that.
I heard your lyrics I feel your spirit.
But I still talk that cash.
Cuz a lot wags want to hear it.
And I’m feelin like Mike at his Baddest.
Like the Pips at they Gladys.
And I know they love it.
So to hell with all that rubbish