Sunday, August 3, 2008

another poem

when your not here

wherever i go
and whatever i do
im always thinking
its without you

in the deepest night
or the lighted day
the time i spend
is time i rue

because the nights are cold
and the days are long
when your not here
when your still gone

the eyes i could drown in
the smile i love
belongs to a girl
whos not here

so ill wait and see
all the while, alone
try my best to shake
my trembling fear

that ill never laugh
never be happy
when im by myself
when your not here

im in my book in mood again. : ( thats kinda my motivation for this sad/emo/unreasonably depressed poem. but heck, it made me feel a bit better to type it out. not my best work(scroll like what 4 months back for it) but there you go.

but i know my week will go fine... no pt after all. and friday i get to meet some of jeromes friends at his churchy thing. now wont that just be interesting.........

man(i wanna just type "sigh." but then it would look too... i dunno, brainless?).

praying friday can book out early cause of national day.

god bless you all, see you next week

3 Doors Down's Here Without You

A hundred days have made me older
Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don’t think I can look at this the same
But all the miles that separate
They disappear now when I’m dreaming of your face

I’m here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby
And I dream about you all the time
I’m here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight
It’s only you and me