Sunday, May 11, 2008

Please let me know that my one bad day will end

while the world flies past me, i remain... behind.

while my feelings are held still, as if frostbitten, the emotions of people around me spring into new life and move on, their joy echoing hollowly in my ears till they dance out of reach. and the irony of it all is that mine own tragedy cant unfold for the very same reason it was written in the first place: the stagnancy of my own life.

sitting in front of my computer in my newly renovated home of jaya towers, i cant help but feel downtrodden. book in is in a mere two hours away and i couldnt get half the things i wanted done completed. it seems like i have little choice but to get it out of the way next weekend. if i dont mess up, of course. but how to go about it?

its not as if ive never done it before. i have. but this time seems different. i think its because every occasion i was compelled to do something like this in the past... i could look forward to change and evolution the next few days or weeks. not so now. ns does that to you.

brief summary.

outfield was fun, stupid, idiotic, enlightening, exhausting, uplifting, good and bad at all once. a few choice things to remember.

maggot swine, cheebye all

thunder flash

the 800 rounds

the hole

kiss my ass

the first bath

booking out was on saturday afternoon.

rested and at night went to wei tings birthday celebration at far east shopping centre. it was... well. hmmm. different people had different opinions on it, but for me it was a nice gathering of friends. and thats always very enjoyable. chatting with jerome chris xin wei wei ting yanni tze shun and marcus was good. as usual.

returned to my place to talk cock with char kiat and the other three guys. fun trading ghost stories, with jerome showing his true colours once again. for anyone not very familiar with jerome, that colour is a nice, bright, pasty yellow. yep.

slept at four plus. woke up to a very fulfilling breakfast. had mothers day lunch with a few others. went to meet jerome xin wei and jon at the pines gym. headed back to my place once more for some gta 4 and side-by-side dota. good stuff.

they went back already though, so im all alone here blogging.

whoa, this feels familiar. and all too depressing.

ah well. just live, i guess.

till next book out readers... sayonara.

Blink 182's I'm Lost Without You

I'll leave my room open till sunrise for you
I'll keep my eyes patiently focused on you
Where are you now?
I can hear footsteps, I'm dreaming
And if you will keep me from waking, to believe this

Are you afraid of being alone?
'Cause I am I'm lost without you
Are you afraid of leaving tonight?
'Cause I am I'm lost without you