HI READERS!
my blogs been pretty stale recently, what with the erratic book outs and dull, monotonous progression of my life. but recently ive had a blast so im compelled to blog about it! after all, who doesnt want to remember the fun and joy of weekends unfettered by worrys about camp. i mean, i was pretty close to signing an extra or two but yeah managed to dodge a couple of bullets.
anyway!
friday went to yannis ntu dorm for a night of drinks and laughter. ting y thought she could pwn me in 5 10 but i showed her! after numerous shots of vodka and whisky she was pretty high, going so far as to dance around and grind wei ting. i dunno, she just cant take the punishment i guess! for a 21 year old youd think she could take her alcohol a bit better. ah well.
saturday was sweet. had lunch with yanni at holland village, hogs breath. caught up on a lot of things, discussing relationships and what not. you know, what makes life and love tick. pretty heavy. anyway walked her to buona vista mrt and sent her on her merry way, after which i went home to rest. sat night met jerome xin wei kiat samuel and reuben to chill. they were drinking(barely) i just sat there and talk cock. like no feeling to drink lah.
today(sunday.. well, sort of.) had lunch with the family. and at night went to drink with geraldine and chi lyn. good stuff, just catch up with them and all. chat with them can be as carefree like crazy, anything also po. treated them, partially cause i missed out geraldines birthday and i felt pretty awful so it was more or less her birthday present.
now im at home after chi lyn gave me a lift. she drive like a cab aunty, need to talk to her give her so many directions. tell you that girl needs like gps or something in her cab. lucky i gave her a nice tip. "aunty you still young go for the singapore retraining program." hahaha
ok anyway tomorrow im booking back in. wednesday night supposed to meet up with geraldine and chi lyn again for some good old sushi tei at takashimaya. im looking forward to that! in the mean time though im booking in less than eight hours time so i better get some rest. so cheers and happy new year everybody!
Katy Perry's Fingerprints
I wanna break the mold, I wanna break the stereotype
Fist in the air I'm not going down with out a fight
It's my life, and I'm not sitting on the sidelines watching
It pass me by
I'm leaving you my legacy
I gotta make my mark
I gotta run it hard
I want you to remember me
I'm leaving my fingerprints
I'm leaving my fingerprints
I'm leaving my fingerprints on you