Monday, November 9, 2009

backhand strength+2



some americans think this commercial is FUNNY. that girl is CUTE.

I THINK, that "cute" girl needs a beatdown really fuckin badly. shes friggin begging for one. i mean cmon. i cant imagine a chinese kid saying that without having their ass handed back to them.

anyway.

so i got the name of the cute waitress at oreidens. well ok, i didnt exactly have to work for it cause she came over and gave it to me. : D

i think ill ask her out the next time i see her there!

well my mc plan is in full swing now. getting a LOT of rest and dragon age in. friggin awesome, im trying to recover the fatigue and sleep lost ever since i enlisted. i cant really think of anything else to blog about, cause im busy writing up a new Adam Occult piece. spending a lot of time refining it.

well cheerio, time for lunch!

p.s. this paramore song is really really good. oh rly? ya rly

Paramore's Turn It Off

And the worst part is, before it gets any better
We're headed for a cliff
Then in the free fall I will realize
I'm better off when I hit the bottom