Sunday, July 5, 2009

lunacy and love

"But I don't like to go among mad people," Alice remarked.

"Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.

"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

its been a pretty interesting time.

last week of mounting went ok, better than usual. i think its cause i had more stuff to entertain myself with : D

thursday went home and chilled. needed to rest, and get in my alone wind down time.

friday after camp caught up with jerome and xin wei over beers at my place. xin wei mangled his body cycling, cause he missed a hole in the road. now he looks like a naix.

saturday jaesh picked me up for to chill out for a bit at holland village. had a beer. shun joined us and we had lunch at sushi tei. ate a bit too much so we went back to harrys and i got a margarita. after hopped over to jeromes place to spend some time with the sohai brothers. went out, grabbed some dinner. had another beer. played lan for like 4 hours. went to their place and slept over. their floor is very cold and hard.

woke up had breakfast at pines with chris. returned home. did some stuff. and here i am.

this post lacks an emotion whatsoever. because im too lazy to be florid with my weekend. pfft.

maybe later this week...

Simple Plan's I'd Do Anything

And I wrote this letter in my head
'Cuz so many things were left unsaid
But now you're gone
And I can't think straight

This could be the one last chance
To make you understand
Yeah

I'd do anything
Just to hold you in my arms
To try to make you laugh
Somehow I can't put you in the past
I'd do anything
Just to fall asleep with you
Will you remember me?
'Cuz I know I won't forget you